Verified Reviewer

I made contact with one of Dr Eric Berg's interviewees recently after "finding" him through an interview Dr Berg had with him on his YouTube channel. The interviewee in question claims to be a (certain heavy metal) detoxification expert.

I have provided further detail in my direct complaint.

The results have been CATASTROPHIC ... and predictably, my having communicated this to him, he has "disappeared" from any communications, let alone any responsibility.

Here are the last two emails I have sent him, that remain unanswered:

EMAILS:

You are a VERY dangerous operator.

My condition has indeed worsened even more markedly.

My left eye, the eyelid of which had begun to pull taut, now is totally blurred. I cannot read anything through it. I also can hardly think, which is also greatly exacerbated by the fact by whats happening in my left eye.

This is beyond terrifying ..

I have no idea if I am going blind in one eye, as it is getting worse with each day.

All other symptoms are greatly exacerbated . But none is more alarming than whats happening to my left eye . Which is clearly related to (probably the ALA being combined with all the potions / activities simultaneously) whats going on in my brain, as the fact that my eyelid is being pulled taut much mean that the vision is a brain issue on one side.

Are you even a qualified medico?

Nobody Ive contacted has any idea what to do for me, because they have no understanding of, nor can find any logic or safety, in what youve done.

I am going to try to alert Dr Eric Berg and get him to pull that interview down so you cannot do this to anyone else.

I just hope its not too late for me.

EARLIER EMAIL

I am in a needing-to-be-hospitalised state.

I barely made it down to the vet with dog to leave him there for an appointment.

My heart feels weak and I can only breathe shallowly.

What have you done to me?

I have been terrified, for the first time, that I would actually die.

And I have NO-ONE here to get me through this to guide me through this, or to even be with me while I try to get myself through it.

I have never felt so frightened in my life nor felt that I could actually die, like this has made me feel. I have NEVER experienced anything like this even in the worst of it.

What have you done to me?

User's recommendation: Be EXTREMELY Cautious of Interviewees on Dr Eric Berg's YouTube channel. Do not assume that any trustworthiness you attribute to his personal / professional brand should be naturally accorded, with due diligence, to any of his interviewees.

Preferred solution: Help to get over this disastrous mess this supposed "expert" that he promoted has left me in..

Location: 1-50 50th Avenue, New York, New York 11101, United States